And if you had a blog now (we’d create it for you double-quick) it could even be generating leads for you over Christmas for the start of quarter one 2014.
To Blog or Not to Blog
Here are a couple of checklists that will help you to decide about blogging.
The Top 12 Benefits of Blogging
1. A regularly updated blog really can produce a constant stream of good leads.
2. ‘Business to Consumer’ companies that blog generate 88% more leads per month than those that don’t (source: Socialmediatoday.com).
3. ‘Business to Business’ businesses that have a blog get 67% more leads each month than those that don’t (source: Socialmediatoday.com).
4. A blog can save you money by reducing the need to use print, radio and TV advertising.
5. A blog helps your customers relate and identify with your brand (build trust online, credibility and reputation).
6. Supports SEO - helps you rank higher in Google.
7. Allows you to promote your products or services quickly and easily.
8. Google ranks blogs much quicker than websites.
9. Blog posts can automatically be setup to post to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (saving you time doing it manually).
10. Establish yourself as an expert in your field by blogging.
11. A regularly updated blog creates new content that search engines love and will reward you for.
12. Businesses that have a blog get 55% more website visitors than those that don’t (source: Socialmediatoday.com).
The top 10 benefits of having a onebestway designed and built blog.
1. Professional designed and branded blog.
2. We’ll link your blog to your website.
3. We’ll link to your social media platforms from your blog.
4. No social media? No problem – we can setup and design Twitter etc for you (an additional cost to the blog).
5. We’ll enable social sharing so visitors can easily share your posts.
6. We’ll integrate your Twitter feed into your blog.
7. Pdf guide of how to use your blog for best effect.
8. Pdf guide with tips on what to blog about.
9. Blog training available in face-to-face sessions with a commissioned TV script writer (an additional cost to the blog).
10. No annual hosting fees
To have your own business blog professional designed setup before Christmas 2013 call us today on 0191 27 666 27 and ask to speak to Mike or Gileng.
Alternatively email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.